Updated: Jan 22, 2020
As this year comes to a close, my heart is thankful for another year. God has been so so good.
A new year brings so much promise.
As I was thinking and planning for the new year I am learning to give my dreams and plans to Jesus.
Mathew 6:33 keeps coming to my mind, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.
It has been my experience so far, when my relationship with him is my first priority everything else follows. I love this Bible verse
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart." Psalm 37:4
One of my goals for this year is to spend time with Jesus everyday.
The more time I spend with Jesus the more my dreams and goals align with his plan for my life.
This year I want to do want God wants me to do.
Here are a few things God has been teaching me.
1. Know what you believe otherwise anything and everything is okay . With every decision you make ask yourself, “What would Jesus do?
2. Not everybody’s going to like you. That is fine.
3. Be nice to yourself. You are allowed to make mistakes.
4. Never ignore the intuition that God has given to you. That still small voice.
5. Enjoy the process while we are waiting for promises in our life to come to pass.
6. God longs for us to have a intimate relationship with him everyday.
7. Have a grateful heart for what God has already given us.